Tango Holidays Tango Travel Tango Course in Umbria, Italy
Dance Tango and relax in your holidays, also in times of Corona!
Because Argentine tango is probably the most romantic and sensual of all dances and also great fun.
Dancing Tango is ideal to give your partnership a new impetus and to meet lots of nice people.
Learn Tango on vacation without everyday life getting in your way - an unforgettable experience that you will rave about for a long time.
At Villa La Rogaia you will find:
- Tango courses from beginners' to master classes
- Heavenly environment
- Familiar atmosphere
- Delicious Italian food
- Top tango teachers
- Tango party every evening
- Tango lessons in small groups with individual tuition
- Exclusive private lessons all year round with Wolfgang & Annette
How will the tango classes take place at La Rogaia?
Information about Tango holidays in times of Corona:
- We limit the maximum number of participants to 5 couples. Eventually only fixed couples will be allowed due to the social distancing rules that apply in Italy. Changing of dance partners might not be permitted.
- If possible, we will dance outside, otherwise inside with the distancing rules on the dance floor. The room offers enough space for 5 couples to adhere to the distancing rules during the class.
- We do not know whether there will be milongas. There could be only outdoor dance events without partner change and with a minimum distance between couples on the dance floor. Of course, as an official event organizer and agriturismo, we have to abide by the rules. How it will be like on site also depends on the participants and how the requirements, e.g. for local Milonga organizers, will be.
- The participants of our courses will only lodge in apartments with private bathroom and separate entrance. In the two-bedroom apartments, only couples or friends will be accommodated.
- Of course, we follow all hygiene rules of the WHO, the Italian Ministry of Health and the regional authorities: thorough cleaning and disinfection of the apartments, safe use of the swimming pool and the hygiene requirements for the preparation and serving of food as well as the distancing rules at the dinner table if necessary .
Book a Tango Holiday at Zero Risk
Of course, we cannot predict the development of the COVID19 pandemic and the associated travel restrictions. Nevertheless, we will offer our courses again in 2021 and are happy to take reservations or bookings.
In view of the special situation, we have adjusted our cancellation policy for all bookings for 2021:
- If a course cannot take place due to "force majeure" (e.g. the COVID19 pandemic) or if the participants cannot travel due to travel restrictions / travel warnings, we grant free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the course. We will refund your full payment.
- If we have to cancel the course from our side (e.g. due to insufficient number of participants), you will of course receive your full payment back. We will inform you at least 1 month before the course starts whether the course can take place or not. However, unfortunately we cannot assume any costs for flight bookings or the like that have already been made. We therefore recommend that you wait with flight bookings etc. until we have finally confirmed a class.
For all other reasons for cancellation, our usual cancellation conditions apply, which you can find HERE
Tango Holidays 2022
June 11 to 18, 2022: Tango-Holidays with Gabi & Gustavo Gomez
VIVE Tango: living Tango! Discover your own tango.
"Tango is embrace in movement. We connect with our partner, with the music, with the other dancers and the space."
Intensive lessons in relaxing rural surroundings, warm hospitality and great food by Mamma Ornella.
Rate: from EUR 1095
September 10 to 17, 2022: Dolce Vita Tango with Giulia del Porro & Riccardo Pagni
Learn tango with the Italian champions in Tango de Pista!
Rate: starting from EUR 1095 per person and week
Secure your spots for a Tango holiday at Villa La Rogaia NOW!
Call us at:
La Rogaia supports "Doctors without borders"
Also this year we could donate a larger sum to "Doctors without borders" which we had collected in our Christmas 2018 fund raising campaign. Until December 31, 2019 we have transferred 5 % out of every booking amount to "Doctors without borders".
Thank you to all of you who have supported "Doctors without borders" by booking a holiday at La Rogaia.
*Donations by La Rogaia
2012: EUR 1.122
2013: EUR 1.500
2014: EUR 1.800
2015: EUR 1.510
2016: EUR 1.600
2017: EUR 1.300
2018: EUR 2.370
2019: EUr 1.775