Information and Rates
The prices for tango weeks range between EUR 945 and EUR 1065 per person per week.
The prices for each different Tango course can be found on the Tango annual calendar or on the single pages for each course.
- Instruction fee for the classes for 1 person. The number of hours of teaching (15 hours) is specified in the description of each single class further down on this page.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room or single room (shared bathroom for 3 to 4 persons)
- Half board (two meals - by catering service or in restaurants - including all beverages) for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette): "La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.
La Rogaia dance holidays in the press:
Frequently asked questions about our tango courses
When is the day of arrival to the course, when is the day of departure?
Our courses usually take place one week, from Saturday to Saturday.
This means that the arrival to a course is possible on the first Saturday of the course from 4.30 pm.
On the following Saturday, the last day of the course, you should vacate your accommodation at 11.00 am.
When does the course begin or end?
The course program starts on the day of arrival (Saturday) with dinner at 8.00 pm.
The course program ends on the day of departure (Saturday) after breakfast at 10.00 am.
The first lesson usually takes place on the Sunday after the arrival day, after breakfast (breakfast from 9:00 am to 10:00 am) at 10:30 am.
The last lesson usually takes place on Friday before the departure day (Saturday) at 6.00 pm.
Should, in rare cases, the beginning or the end of the course deviate from this, because, for example, teachers do arrive later, or have to leave earlier, this is expressly announced in the course description on our website.
What are the exact times of the lessons?
Normally, one lesson of 1 ½ hours takes place twice a day.
1 ½ hours of lessons at 10.30 am, after breakfast and 1 ½ hours at 6.00 pm before dinner.
One day of the week, usually on Wednesday, no course takes place. This day is free for the students. Of course, on the day off we also offer breakfast and dinner.
Sometimes the groups change the times of the courses a bit, for example two hours after breakfast, and only one hour before dinner. However, at the beginning of the course, these changes are discussed individually in the respective group and jointly decided by course participants and course instructors.
In each course, however, regardless of the distribution of the lessons, there is a mandatory 15 hours of lessons.
"Despedida" - Farewell Party
At the end of each tango week we organize a little festa or take you to a Milonga in the vicinity. In this occasion we also invite our Tango friends from Perugia and surroundings.