Tango intermediate level with Filippo & Anna
Filippo Avignonesi & Anna Yegorova
"Tango is Tango without style limits -- neither old nor new -- neither in the dance nor didactically.
What among other things is very important to me is to learn to have fun with each other when dancing and during the lessons. " (Filippo Avignonesi)
Filippo Avignonesi, originally from Rome, Italy, has been teaching and performing for over 18 years around the world.
He has worked together with dancers such as Alejandra Mantiñan, Alejandra Gutty, Candela Ramos, Yulia Yukhina, Emilia Cerutti, Eliana Sanchez, Francesca del Buono, Valencia Batiuk, Anna Maria Ferrara, Natalia Ochoa and several other accomplished dancers.
In Buenos Aires he learnt from well over 100 different teachers and then developed his own teaching concept for which he is now sought after around the world.
Filippo is especially requested for workshops and is also part of the teaching staff of Alejandra Mantiñan, because of his didactical abilities which he applies with a lot of humor and zest for life. He distinguishes himself therefore from most other teachers.
In the lessons besides clarifing any doubts about the basics we will develop the relationship between man and woman as a game which results in a deeper understanding of how to have fun with together - which will solve most technical difficulties.
Understanding tango as a social system of relations between man and woman. Learning to take yourselves and the dance less seriously so you can always have fun together.
Musicality, dancing between rhythm and melody, using tension and expressivity, dancing with definition, dancing in a small space, and understanding the structure of tango for a free improvisation. And of course giving you enough elements to make your dance a little richer.
Watch Filippo dance with various partners in these videos
Anna Yegorova from Moscow has been passionate about dance and music since early childhood when she studied ballroom and theatre dance as well as piano and singing.
Her first encounter with tango took place in Paris, on the quays of the Seine. Since that moment Anna has studied with various maestros in Moscow and Buenos Aires (Moira Castellano and Gaston Torelli, Cecila Capello and Diego Amorin, Ismael Ludman and Maria Mondino, Gianpiero Galdi, Mila Vigdorova and Filippo Avignonesi).
Having worked with different partners Anna explored a range of dancing styles to be able to choose from a broad variety of tools to make the most of every dance.
Today Anna is more than ever excited and willing to transmit her knowledge and passion to her students, to render their dance more elegant, yet free and almost effortless.
Convinced that musicality in tango is no less important than the technique Anna is paying particular attention to enriching the musical interpretation of her students.
Level: Beginners to Intermediate
Languages of instruction: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French and Russian.
Fee: Late Deal Offer EUR 795 instead of EUR 995 per person per week
Above mentioned prices include:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room (shared bathroom for 3 to 4 persons)
- Half board (two meals - by catering service or in restaurants - including all beverages) for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in single room (shared bathroom for 2 to 3 persons): EUR 200 per person per week
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette): "La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.
Filippo Avignonesi & Anna Yegorova in La Rogaia 2017
Filippo Avignonesi & Anna Yegorova in Perugia 2016, Vals and Tango
Filippo Avignonesi & Anna Yegorova in Perugia 2016, Milonga
Filippo Avignonesi & Candela Ramos at La Rogaia 2015
Filippo Avignonesi & Martin Ojeda
Filippo Avignonesi & Yulia Yukhina: "Amurado", Tango, Hugo Diaz
Places in this class are limited. Don't miss out on this opportunity.
More about Filippo Avignonesi at www.filippoavignonesi.com