Tango intermediate level with Raimund & Daniela
Raimund Schlie & Daniela Feilcke-Wolff
Daniela & Raimund are based in Berlin and teach at Mala Junta Tango studio. They also travel in Germany and abroad where they give workshops, dj at festivals and marathons or they just dance.
Their philosophy: "Tango is embrace in motion, we connect with our partner, the music, the other dancers and the space."
Daniela & Raimund's teaching integrates all these aspects. They show ways to move safely and comfortably on the dance floor. Their specialty is working on basic qualities: feeling comfortable with organic and relaxed movements; tango as a social dance; musicality; communication in the couple and in the salon.
Would you like to see Raimund and Daniela dance in the famous Salon Canning at Buenos Aires? Have a look at this video.
Topics of the course at La Rogaia:
- Music Interpretation: How do we dance to different orchestras?
- Milonga: The cheerful sister of Tango
- Vals: Fly with me!
- No space? Turn!
Languages of instruction: English, German
Fee: EUR 995 per person per week
Above mentioned prices include:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room (shared bathroom for 3 to 4 persons)
- Half board (two meals - by catering service or in restaurants - including all beverages) for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in single room (shared bathroom for 2 to 3 persons): EUR 200 per person per week
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette): "La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.
Raimund and Daniela dance at Salòn Canning
Our Tango weeks in the Easter holidays tend to fill up very quickly. Sign up now to reserve your space in this class!
More about Raimund and Daniela at www.dyrtango.de