Tango intermediate level with Gustavo Gomez & Daniela Molina
Vivetango – living Tango
Gustavo Gomez has been teaching Tango for about 20 years in Germany. Previously, he worked in a dance school in his home country Argentina.
Gustavo teaches mainly in the south of Munich, Germany, also in Regensburg, Rosenheim, Innsbruck and in Argentina, where he is "at home".
Important Tango personalities who have influenced Gustavo's dancing are: Johanna Copes, Bruno Gibertoni, Alejandra Mantinan, Aoniken Quiroga, Martin Ojeda, Mariana Montes Sebastian Arce, El Pibe Sarandi, Adrian Veredice, Oscar Mandagaran, Jorge el Turco.
Gustavo has a contagious and emotional way in conveying his technique not only to the man/leader but also to the lady/ follower.
In addition, a shot of humor is never missing, a pinch of "the original Argentine way" and a handful of stories from real life.
Daniela Molina, born in Medellin/Colombia, started dancing very early in her childhood. She has been on stage as a professional dancer with a dance company in South America, on cruise ships and Dubai for many years and has also been teaching since she was young.
She has been living in Germany since 2011 and is now dedicating herself more to Tango Argentino. For her, dancing the tango means a love of life. Above all, the dimension of experiencing a deep connection with a person has a liberating effect on a mental and physical level.
She loves to teach and to accompany her students on their way to their own tango. With her open and warm manner, every tango dancer is guaranteed to feel comfortable.
Would you like to see him dance? Here is a Videos of one of their performances.
The theme of the workshop at La Rogaia: Discover your own Tango!
Gustavo's philosophy is that everybody already has his or her own tango inside. It is the teachers' task to awaken this inward tango. When we learn Tango we should not try to just copy other dancers. Thomas should dance as Thomas and Anna should dance as Anna. It is the individual originality that Gustavo and Gabi want to convey and promote to their students.
The lessons will focus on:
- Axis and equilibrium: each partner in his/ her own axis and at the same time keeping a common axis
- Male and female technique: walking, joint movements, leading, following and accompanying
- Musicality: phrases in music, legato and staccato, major and minor keys, melody and rhythm, instruments and vocals, breaks
- Precise movements: symbiosis while walking, turning and dissociating
- Improvisation: Getting away from preset structures
- El Abrazo: close embrace and the flowing change to the open embrace
Languages of instruction: English, German, Spanish
Fee: starting from EUR 1295 per person per week
Above mentioned prices include:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room with shared bathroom and kitchen for 3 to 4 persons
- Half board including all beverages for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartments for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):
"La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Nostalgia" or "Il Peperino" EUR 200 per person per week (double occupancy, also in 2 single rooms)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):
"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week (single occupancy)
"La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week (single occupancy)
"La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.
Gustavo Gómez & Daniela Molina: Tango "El Tigre Millàn" Juan D'Arienzo
Our classes in the summer holidays fill up quickly. So do not hesitate and book early!
More about Gustavo at https://www.facebook.com/gustango03