Tango intermediate level with Amira Campora
In the "Tango Fundamental" teaching method the music is the invisible bond that guides the couple. The music is the fundamental source of inspiration and the basis of the dance.
Amira Campora studied tango with many of the legendary tango maestros in her hometown of Buenos Aires. Her teachers included famous Tango masters like Puppy Castello, Pepito Avellaneda, Antonio Todaro, Vanina Bilous, Graciela Gonzalez or Gustavo Naveira to name just a few.
Amira Campora was one of the first Argentinian tango teachers to teach in Germany (during the tango boom of the 1990s).
She became known worldwide for her comedic "One-Woman Tango-Shows", which interpret the tango with a wink from the women's point of view.
She lived in Germany for 13 years and teaches not only in Spanish but also in German and English.
Before Amira went back to Buenos Aires, she was a regular guest teacher at Villa La Rogaia and inspired the participants with her fresh, spontaneous nature and her humorous teaching.
We are very happy to have Amira back as a teacher at Villa La Rogaia!
Further down below on this page you can watch some videos with Amira.
In her classes Amira emphasizes the feeling for the rhythm and the music and the variations of the steps and movements.
Her specialty is teaching women how to find their axis - and men how to respect women's space.
She does all of this with a pinch of humor and lots of typically Argentinian passion.
In the "Tango Fundamental" teaching method which she developed, the music is the invisible bond that guides the couple. The music inspires and is the basis of the dance. As a student, you will learn to adapt your dance to the music without being forced.
Another focus of Amira's teaching is improvisation, which is what makes Argentine tango so unique and interesting.
In the course, Amira will explain the structure and "grammar" of tango to you and teach you the necessary elements to create your own style and give freedom to your very personal dance.
Amira works with you on specific topics such as:
- "Find and Keep: The Axis" So you can stand securely, turn more easily and dance much better in general.
- "What women want" What do women need from men to be able to dance better and more easily?
- "Stay connected" We improve communication in the couple. This gives you the opportunity to free yourself from entrenched movement routines and dance in a variety of ways.
- "Sticky feet" Refined gimmicks where the couple's feet (apparently) stick together.
Languages of instruction: English, German, Spanish
Rate: starting from EUR 1195 per person and week
Above mentioned prices include:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room with shared bathroom and kitchen for 3 to 4 persons
- Half board including all beverages for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartments for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):
"La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Nostalgia" or "Il Peperino" EUR 200 per person per week (double occupancy, also in 2 single rooms)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):
"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week (single occupancy)
"La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week (single occupancy)
"La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.
Book a Tango holiday at Zero risk
Of course, we cannot predict the development of the COVID19 pandemic and the associated travel restrictions.
However we assume that our courses can take place under normal conditions in 2023
Of course, our special cancellation conditions still apply in case that we have to cancel our courses due to pandemic restrictions:
- If a course cannot take place due to "force majeure" (e.g. the COVID19 pandemic) or if the participants cannot travel due to travel restrictions, we grant free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the course.
In that case we will refund your full payment.
- If we have to cancel the course from our side (e.g. due to insufficient number of participants), you will of course receive your full payment back. We will inform you at least 1 month before the course starts whether the course can take place or not. However, unfortunately we cannot assume any costs for flight bookings or the like that have already been made. We therefore recommend that you wait with flight bookings etc. until we have finally confirmed a class.
For all other reasons for cancellation, our usual cancellation conditions apply, which you can find HERE
Amira Campora: Tango x 1
Amira Campora: TANKOMIK
Mehr über Amira Campora lesen unter https://amira-tango.com.ar/