Tango for intermediate level with Wolfgang & Annette: "Tango dancing made easy: Dance - With ease - Beautifully - To the Music"
Wolfgang Sandt & Annette Greifenhagen
This course will help you to dance much better and more musically without stress.
Of course, you can stuff your dance with a myriad of different characters.
But that does not mean you dance better.
Experience has shown that it is nicer and less stressful to dance with a few simple elements, but in harmony with the music.
In this class, we'll be dancing with simple elements that you probably already know.
However, we will adapt these elements to the character of each music.
To a slow, romantic tango by Di Sarli good dancers dance differently than to a rhythmic tango by D'Arienzo or a dramatic tango by Pugliese or Troilo.
It is not, if you know how to make dancing easy.
And that's exactly what we show you!
We will treat a different aspect of tango every day of the class.
Stillness - Energy - Lightness - Grounding - Change in Dynamics and Drama
Based on selected musical examples, we will show you how to recognize each of these aspects (usually it's easy) and to dance to it with simple, beautiful steps.
Of course, you will have plenty of time, both in the course and the practicas in the evening, to practice everything and thereby gain security.
Our motto: Dance simply + Dance to the music = Beautiful and stress-free dancing
About Wolfgang Sandt
Wolfgang Sandt is tango instructor and sculptor.
He is an excellent teacher who imparts with patience, artistic creativity and humor, gives his students fun in the things that inspire him.
Wolfgang has been dancing tango since 1994.
He has worked with teachers of all styles of tango, such as Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne, Fabian Salas and Carolina del Rivero, Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli and Eugenia Parilla, Kely and Facundo Posadas, Amira Campora, Metin Yazir, Graciela Gonzalez, Nestor Ray , Gloria and Eduardo Arquimbau, Yvonne Meissner and Eduardo Aquirre, Ruben Terbalca, Martha and Anton and many others.
As a student you benefit from this wide range of comprehensive, long-standing experience.
Without any reservations, Wolfgang explores almost all styles and varieties of tango, and has developed his own teaching system, in which there are virtually no wrong steps.
Wolfgang is supported by his wife Annette, who is dedicated to specific topics for women: inner and outer posture, step technique, contact.
A comment about Wolfgang and Annette as teachers: The Tango course was an experience I don´t want to miss anymore. Many thanks to Wolfgang and Annette, who imparted in a very sympathetic and structured way their profound knowledge of Argentine Tango. In future I will save money on courses at home but treat my wife and me to another holiday at La Rogaia instead. Andreas from Sprockhövel
Level: Intermediate. This course is for dancers who already have some dancing experience. It is especially but not exclusively for dancers who participated already in one or several courses with Wolfgang and Annette at La Rogaia.
Languages of instruction: English, German, Italian
Fee: EUR 945 per person per week
Above mentioned price includes:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room (shared bathroom for 3 to 4 persons)
- Half board (two meals - by catering service or in restaurants - including all beverages) for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in single room (shared bathroom for 2 to 3 persons): EUR 200 per person per week
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette): "La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.