Tango for improvers and intermediate level with Thomas Schwiete
Harmonious movement and mindfulness in the couple
Thomas started with ballroom dancing at the age of 17 years. What at first was just a "sniff" quickly became a great passion.
After two years he joined a dance club and participated in ballroom competitions for four years. He also came to teach and discobered that he enjoyed teaching more than the dance competitions. For the past twenty years he has been giving dance lessons.
Twelve years ago he discovered Argentine Tango and since then it has become his favourite dance. His Tango dancing was significantly influenced by Brigitta Winkler and Roberto Herrera, whose ideas he has incorporated into his teaching.
Thomas has been teaching Tango for many years in several cities in Southern Germany.
Topics of the course at La Rogaia:
- Better walking and turning, more relaxed moving in the dance
- Harmonious movement with the partner
- Balanced walking and turning in the couple
- Rhythmics: dance to the music
- Simple but beautiful step combinations ...
Level: Improvers and intermediate
Languages of instruction: English, German
Fee: EUR 945 per person per week
Above mentioned prices include:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room (shared bathroom for 3 to 4 persons)
- Half board (two meals - by catering service or in restaurants - including all beverages) for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in single room (shared bathroom for 2 to 3 persons): EUR 200 per person per week
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette): "La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.
Our Tango weeks in October tend to fill up very quickly. Sign up now to reserve your space in this class!
More about Thomas at https://www.facebook.com/thomas.schwiete