Tango for improvers and intermediate level with Thomas Schwiete
Harmonious movement and mindfulness in the couple
Thomas started with ballroom dancing at the age of 17 years. What at first was just a "sniff" quickly became a great passion.
After two years he joined a dance club and participated in ballroom competitions for four years. He also came to teach and discobered that he enjoyed teaching more than the dance competitions. For the past twenty years he has been giving dance lessons.
Twelve years ago he discovered Argentine Tango and since then it has become his favourite dance. His Tango dancing was significantly influenced by Brigitta Winkler and Roberto Herrera, whose ideas he has incorporated into his teaching.
Thomas has been teaching Tango for many years in several cities in Southern Germany.
Topics of the course at La Rogaia:
- Better walking and turning, more relaxed moving in the dance
- Harmonious movement with the partner
- Balanced walking and turning in the couple
- Rhythmics: dance to the music
- Simple but beautiful step combinations ...
Level: Improvers and intermediate
Languages of instruction: English, German
Fee: starting from EUR 1045 per person per week
Above mentioned prices include:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room with shared bathroom and kitchen for 3 to 4 persons
- Half board including all beverages for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartments for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):
"La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
"La Nostalgia" or "Il Peperino" EUR 200 per person per week (double occupancy, also in 2 single rooms)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):
"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week (single occupancy)
"La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week (single occupancy)
"La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.
Book a Tango Holiday at Zero Risk
Of course, we cannot predict the development of the COVID19 pandemic and the associated travel restrictions.
However, in view of the constantly improving situation in Italy, where vaccinations are progressing rapidly, we assume that our courses can take place under normal conditions again in 2022
We are happy to take reservations or bookings.
Of course, our special cancellation conditions still apply in case that we have to cancel our courses due to pandemic restrictions:
- If a course cannot take place due to "force majeure" (e.g. the COVID19 pandemic) or if the participants cannot travel due to travel restrictions / travel warnings, we grant free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the course.
In that case we will refund your full payment.
- If we have to cancel the course from our side (e.g. due to insufficient number of participants), you will of course receive your full payment back. We will inform you at least 1 month before the course starts whether the course can take place or not. However, unfortunately we cannot assume any costs for flight bookings or the like that have already been made. We therefore recommend that you wait with flight bookings etc. until we have finally confirmed a class.
For all other reasons for cancellation, our usual cancellation conditions apply, which you can find HERE
Our Tango weeks in May tend to fill up very quickly. Sign up now to reserve your space in this class!
More about Thomas at https://www.facebook.com/thomas.schwiete