Tango at La Rogaia and in Florence at the Tango Days with Patricia & Matteo
A Combination of Relax and Tango at La Rogaia and in Florence with Patricia & Matteo
!!! NEW !!! Book NOW
Four days of relaxing and tango dancing at Villa La Rogaia and then five days at the "Tango Days 2020" with Patricia Hilliges & Matteo Panero in Florence.
From Saturday to Wednesday you can relax and get to know beautiful Umbria:
- Milonga every night at Perugia or at La Rogaia
- Spoil yourself with the delicious food prepared by our legendary Mamma Ornella
- Wine tasting at the prestigious winery "Cantina Lungarotti" (with lunch)
From Wednesday afternoon until Sunday evening you will take part in the "Florence Tango Days 2020":
- Milonga every afternoon and night at the Teatro L' Affrattellamento
- Three intensive Tango-Workshops with Patricia and Matteo
Enjoy and dance Tango in Umbria and Tuscany - a perfect combination!
Patricia Hilliges & Matteo Panaro
Patricia from Germany has been dancing classical ballet since she was eleven years old. She discovered Argentine tango at the age of 25 and ever since has dedicated herself to it entirely. Matteo from Italy has been dancing tango since 1995.
Patricia and Matteo met in 1998 and have been a couple ever since - both in life and on the dance floor and stage. Together they trained in Buenos Aires and Europe with the most important tango teachers and have been teaching since 1999 in Italy and Germany. They are among the most sought after teachers in Europe and are represented at all major festivals worldwide, famous for their technically brilliant and at the same time emotionally touching show performances.
"For us Tango is an inner necessity, always in search for a respectful harmony with the partner."
Patricia and Matteo show you how you can feel comfortable with your partner. They focus on a clear and unambiguous invitation and on the elegant execution of movements. The nuances of tango music should be interpreted with the whole body.
Would you like to see Patricia and Matteo dance? Watch these Videos
Languages of instruction: English, German, Italian
Fee: EUR 450 per person
Included in the price:
- Lodging for 4 days for 1 person in double room (shared bathroom for 3 to 4 persons)
- Half board (breakfast and 3 course dinner, including all beverages) for 4 days for 1 person.
- 3 Tango-Workshops (lasting 1 1/4 h each) with Patricia & Matteo at Florence
- Entrance fee to 4 Milongas at Florence
- Entrance fee to 1 Milongas at Perugia
- Wine tasting with lunch at Cantina Lungarotti in Umbria
- Transfer from La Rogaia to Florence on Wed April 29, 2020
Not included in the price:
- Extra charge for lodging in single room at La Rogaia (shared bathroom for 2 to 3 persons): EUR 115 per person for 4 days
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette) at La Rogaia: "La Mimosa" EUR 35 per person for 4 days; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 70 per person for 4 days; "La Grapo" EUR 85 per person for 4 days (double occupancy)
- Lodging and food in Florence (from Wed April 29, 2020 to Sunday May 3, 2020 or Monday May 4, 2020*
- Travel arrangement to La Rogaia and to and from Florence
* We are happy to assist you with finding lodging in Florence in the vicinity of the festival location Teatro L'Affratellamento.
Programme of the week
Day 1 (Saturday April 25, 2020): Arrival and dinner at La Rogaia and Milonga at Perugia or La Rogaia
Day 2 (Sunday April 26, 2020): Day at your free disposal. Dinner at La Rogaia and Milonga at Perugia
Day 3 (Monday April 27, 2020): Wine tasting with guided tour and lunch at "Cantina Lungarotti" ; Dinner and Milonga at La Rogaia
Day 4 (Tuesday April 28, 2020): Day at your free disposal. Dinner and Milonga at La Rogaia
Day 5 (Wednesday April 29, 2020): Transfer to Florence.
From 5:45 to 7 pm Workshop with Patricia & Matteo (technique for leaders and followers: axis, posture, walking and standing, rotation and adornements);
At 7:30 pm Welcome drinks and buffet to be followed by a welcome Milonga until midnight
Day 6 (Thursday April 30, 2020): From 9:30 pm to 2:30 am Milonga
Day 7 (Friday May 1, 2020): From 4:30 pm to 9 pm afternoon Milonga; 10 pm to 3 am Tangonight
Day 8 (Saturday May 2, 2020): 4:30 to 9 pm afternoon Milonga; 10 pm to 3 am Tangonight with show by Patricia & Matteo
Day 9 (Sunday May 3, 2020): Workshops with Patricia & Matteo:
From 12:45 to 2 pm Tangovals, from 3 pm to 4:15 pm Milonga);
From 4:30 pm to 9 pm afternoon Milonga. At 9:15 pm dinner at the Pizzeria next to the theatre.
Day 10 (Monday May 4, 2020): Departure
All Milongas and Workshops take place at the Teatro L' Affratellamento in Florence.
Patricia & Matteo: "Tango Negro"
Patricia & Matteo: Vals Lesson
The Florence Tango Days have a very limited number of participants and are much sought after.
Therefore we recommend to book early to secure your spots!
Read more about Patricia & Matteo at www.patriciaymatteo.it