Tango Argentino advanced level with Fabian Salas and Lola Diaz
Fabian Salas und Lola Diaz
Tireless researcher and maestro, remarkable dancer and connoisseur of the secrets of tango - Fabián Salas has brought light to old beliefs and opened new ways in the conception of the dance, creating his unmistakable style of dancing the Tango.
Since the early nineties he has performed in the most important Tango shows and has taught all around the world.
In 1997 he starred as one of the three principal dancers in the award-winning movie "The Tango Lesson" by Sally Potter.
His partner Lola Diaz has been dancing since she was 5 years old and has enjoyed an education in classical and modern ballet.
Until 2002 she danced as a ballerina in the ensemble of the Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires.
As a tango dancer she partnered Pablo Veron and since 2009 she has been working and teaching worldwide with Fabian Salas.
More information about Fabian and Lola at www.fabiansalas.com
Languages of instruction: English, Spanish, Italian
Fee: EUR 1095 per person per week
Above mentioned price includes:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room (shared bathroom for 3 to 4 persons)
- Half board (two meals - by catering service or in restaurants - including all beverages) for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in single room (shared bathroom for 2 to 3 persons): EUR 200 per person per week
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette): "La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.