Tango advanced level with Joseba & Bakartxo
Joseba Pagola & Bakartxo Arabaolaza
Tango Nuevo for the crowded dancefloor
Joseba & Bakartxo come from San Sebastián (Basque country) where they have started a wave of Tango enthusiasm. They have been also teaching in Spain, France and Germany. Joseba and Bakartxo are focussing on the flow of energy within the couple, in close and in open embrace. They dance with every fibre of their body. Based on their training with Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne, Chicho Frumboli and Pablo Villarraza and Dana Frigoli they have created a style of their own: their Tango Nuevo is soft, lascivious and dynamic. And they love traditional music. How well this goes together they showed in "De Recuerdos y Tango" (their show "Of Memories and Tango"). They are inspired by the refined subtlety and joyous swing of old Tango music. In their classes they work very intensely with each individual participant and know how to explain even complex sequences of movements.
Have a look at them dancing in some videos .
More information about the teachers at www.joseba-bakartxo.com
Languages of instruction: English, Spanish
Fee: EUR 1065 per person per week
Above mentioned price includes:
- Instruction fee for 1 person for 15 hours of teaching.
- Lodging for 1 week for 1 person in double room (shared bathroom for 3 to 4 persons)
- Half board (two meals - by catering service or in restaurants - including all beverages) for 1 week for 1 person.
Not included in the price are:
- Extra charge for lodging in single room (shared bathroom for 2 to 3 persons): EUR 200 per person per week
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 2 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette): "La Mimosa" EUR 60 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 120 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 150 per person per week (double occupancy)
- Extra charge for lodging in private apartment for 1 persons (with private bathroom and kitchenette):"La Mimosa" EUR 300 per person per week; "La Pipo" or "I Cuccioli" EUR 400 per person per week; "La Grapo" EUR 500 per person per week (single occupancy)
- Travel arrangement to and from La Rogaia. A detailled map and description how to get to La Rogaia and futher information about trains and flights you can find here
- Extra meals, extra beverages, tips
- Entrance fees to Milongas
Please contact us if you need further information about instruction, lodging and food.