Easter-Tango at Villa La Rogaia
Daniela & Raimund are based in Berlin and teach at Mala Junta Tango studio. They also travel in Germany, Finland and Iceland where they give workshops, are Tango-djs at festivals and marathons or they just dance for fun.
Their philosophy: "Tango is embrace in motion, we connect with our partner, the music, the other dancers and the space."
Daniela & Raimund's teaching integrates all these aspects. They show ways to move safely and comfortably on the dance floor. Their specialty is working on basic qualities: feeling comfortable with organic and relaxed movements; tango as a social dance; musicality; communication in the couple and in the salon.
Topics of the course at La Rogaia:
- Music Interpretation: How do we dance to different orchestras?
- Milonga: The cheerful sister of Tango
- Vals: Fly with me!
- No space? Turn!
Tango in La Rogaia - that means intensive learning in a small group and at the same time a lot of relaxation and fun:
- living in an idyllic country house surrounded by greenery
- ancient cultural landscapes
- picturesque towns
- delicious Umbrian-Tuscan cuisine by Mamma Ornella
- and a lively tango scene in nearby Perugia
Our Tango weeks in the Easter holidays tend to fill up very quickly. Sign up now to reserve your space in this class!
More about Raimund and Daniela at www.dyrtango.de