La Rogaia Christmas Charity for "Doctors Without Borders"
We donate 5% from every booking of a course or apartment until December 31, 2018, to Doctors Without Borders. Book your holiday at La Rogaia until the end of December and help us to help!
Accommodation at Agriturismo Villa La Rogaia
Apartment La Pipo at country house Villa La Rogaia, Castel Rigone, Passignano sul Trasimeno at Lake Trasimeno
Are you looking for a romantic place for your honeymoon ? An affordable vacation rental with pool ? Do you like rooms with space and light and the colours blue and white?
Rent our selfcatering holiday apartment "La Pipo" (37 sqm) for 2 to 3 persons at La Rogaia:
White marble floors in bedroom, living room and bathroom, ancient stonewalls and modern art objects give this apartment a special character. The balcony has a view of the mediterranean garden, pool, lavender fields and olive groves. A perfect hideaway, for a romantic holiday for two or for a small family with one child.
- Size: 37 sqm; groundfloor access
- 1 large bedroom with double bed (160 cm x 200 cm or 63 in × 79 in) and 1 extra single bed (80 cm x 190 cm or 31,5 in x 74,8 in) upon request
- 1 kitchenette with dining area, 4-flame gas stove, refigerator with freezer, pots, pans, cutlery and crockery
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 balcony towards south east with table, chairs, sun chairs, sunshade
- 1 little terrace in front of the kitchen to the north east
- Central heating
- sheets and towels are provided
- Pets welcome
All apartments are fully equipped with kitchen utensils. You will not find dishwashers, washing machines, micro wave ovens or automatic coffee makers, but of course you can use our washing machine. We deliberately have renounced to TV sets, stereo and telephones in our apartments: our guests will enjoy the luxury of silence and retreat during their stay at La Rogaia.
A large flower garden and sculpture park surround La Rogaia. Each apartment has a private terrace lined with mediterranean herbs and tranquil gardens to enjoy. Our pool offers refreshment on hot summer days.
Photos by: Juliane Müller and La Rogaia