Accommodation at Agriturismo Villa La Rogaia
Apartment La Grapo at country house Villa La Rogaia, Castel Rigone, Passignano sul Trasimeno at Lake Trasimeno, Umbria
Looking for an affordable selfcatering holiday apartment with pool for two to four persons ? Do you like lots of sun and a private terrace for relaxing and sunbathing ?
Come to vacation rental "La Grapo" (42 sqm) for 2 to 4 persons at La Rogaia:
Afternoon and evening sunlight falling through large windows paint all rooms in warm colours. Floors and sinks are made of honey coloured Pietra di Palladio natural stones. The large terrace is surrounded by a flower garden with roses, jasmin, lavender and rosemary, and provides complete privacy.
From the adjacent garden you may enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view overlooking the rolling hills of Umbria and the Monte Amiata in neighbouring Tuscany.
Dear Annette and Wolfgang, greetings from Canada. We enjoyed our stay at La Rogaia and meeting Wolfgang and your staff as well as other guests. The stay was very restful and we found the accommodations tasteful and simple. Thank you for the welcome gifts... We are still finishing the apricot marmelade, which is delicious!
Gisèle, Ishkandar and Marcel, Canada about "La Grapo" July 2012
- Size: 42 sqm; groundfloor access
- 1 large bedroom with 1 double bed (180 cm x 200 cm or 71 in × 79 in) plus 1 or 2 extra single beds (80 cm x 190 cm or 32 in x 75 in) or a toddler bed (70 cm x 140 cm or 28 in x 55 in) upon request
- 1 living room with bed sofa (140 cm x 190 cm or 55 in x 75 in), dining area and adjacent kitchenette, 4-flame gas stove, electric oven, refigerator with freezer, pots, pans, cutlery and crockery
- 1 bathroom with bath tub
- 1 large terrace towards south west with table, chairs, sun chairs, sunshade
- Central heating
- Sheets and towels are provided
- Pets welcome
All apartments are fully equipped with kitchen utensils. You will not find dishwashers, washing machines, micro wave ovens or automatic coffee makers, but of course you can use our washing machine. We deliberately have renounced to TV sets, stereo and telephones in our apartments: our guests will enjoy the luxury of silence and retreat during their stay at La Rogaia.
A large flower garden and sculpture park surround La Rogaia. Each apartment has a private terrace lined with mediterranean herbs and tranquil gardens to enjoy. Our pool offers refreshment on hot summer days.
Photos by: Juliane Müller and La Rogaia